Moscow never sleeps, a slang most used for the city as it’s famous for its nightlife in Russia. People who love partying should experience Moscow’s nightlife. Nightlife does not necessarily mean clubs and bars but can enjoy while strolling. Especially in the streets, attending operas, and visiting museums as well.
1) TOP 5 CLUBS:
- Propaganda: It turns from a restaurant into a dance pub after midnight, is popular among students, couples, and groups because of its low prices, fantastic DJ, and live music. It also hosts parties for the LGBTQ committee, especially on Sundays.
- Icon Club- It’s the largest disco, popular among teenagers, gathers almost 20 thousand people, hosts premium festivals, and follows modern Russian music with theme events. It costs around RUBL 2500 for two people.
- O2 Lounge: Cost for 2 is 2000 Russianrubl; it is a fantastic rooftop bar with a fascinating ambiance that serves the best food and cocktails.
- City Pub Crawl– Costs around 1500 rubles for two people, the best city bar with games, drinks, and unlimited fun while enjoying nightlife and is the most famous among tour guides, especially English speaking ones.
- Krysha Mira– Drink and Dance at the bar. It also organizes ping pong tournaments, offers dinner , yoga classes. Also have a proper fashion club with a modern touch hotspot worth your time.
2)STROLLING AROUND THE CITY:
- Arbat Street: Also known as Red Square. If you are not a party person, you can take a walk around while looking at the beautiful architecture, lights with shopping, and enjoying with street artists.
- Bolshoi Theatre- Near Theatre Square, 1, Moscow. There are many theatres in Moscow. You can visit the famous Bolshoi theatre at night to watch performances and cultural art.
- Garden ring circle- The Circle Line of the Metro, near Tsvetnoy Boulevard. They are popular nightspots to roam around with friends, family, or partners.