Rajasthan’s Pink City is awash with historic royal palaces, courtyard gardens, and museums. Stroll through the beautiful Hawa Mahal, and explore the Amer Fort while staying at the top hotels. A variety of rooms with all budget types is available in the city, from luxury palaces to low-budget trips. Bani Park and Hathroi Fort’s peaceful residential neighborhoods are ideally situated central to Jaipur’s railway station and Old City.
1.The General’s Retreat
It is a 3-star hotel, located at a distance of 11.8 km from Jaipur International Airport, 8.2 km from Railway Station, and 3.9 km from the Bus Stand. The hotel is a budget-friendly, comfortable, and spacious room with a beautiful garden for relaxation and fantastic sightseeing. A modern boutique hotel with unmatched facilities, a blend of contemporary architecture, and an unparalleled standard of style and sophistication.
- Various facilities are round the clock room service, wifi internet access, parking, and front desk. Modern amenities such as a television, telephone, attached bathroom with hot/cold water available in the hotel.
- Price Range: Starts from Rs.2000 per night.
2.Bhola Bhawan B&B
It is a retro-chic b&b with lovely light and airy rooms. Bhola Bhawan Bed and Breakfast is a 3-star hotel with clean and equipped rooms having comfortable beds, large wardrobes, and complimentary wifi. It is just 15 minutes away from places like Hawa Mahal, Amer fort, etc.
- Various Facilities In-house services include henna tattoos, massages, and local guides for touring the town.
- Price Range: Rs.3000 per night
It is also a 3-star palace and a popular rooftop restaurant. It consists of 23 rooms packed with character, a pleasant lounge, and a thriving- maintained library. The Palace also has a Peacock Restaurant, which serves delicious Rajasthani dishes. The staff of the Palace is helpful and kind. The interior is very colorful and eclectic. Although they do not host local unmarried couples with one or both local IDs
- Various Facilities: Budget Hotel with Boutique Feel, In-House Clothing Store, Peacock Restaurant, Silver Shop, Free Basic wifi for Hotel & Dining Guests, International Satellite Programming,24-hour Front Desk Staff, In-House Laundry Services, Free Train or Bus Pick-up 8 am– 11 pm.
- Price Range: Rs. 900 per night.
Shahpura House is a 4-star hotel with sprawling abience and a ruling royal family house from Shahpura living in the Shekhawati region of Rajasthan. Its ambiance is a fusion of Hindu Rajput and Islamic Mughal styles with 65 comfortable and luxurious rooms with a grand royal reception hall and a stunning chandelier. The family lives on the property’s top floor and celebrates festivals such as Diwali and Holi.
- Various Facilities are an outdoor swimming pool, spa, four restaurants, and a lounge bar, an eco-friendly approach to conserving energy and water.
- Price Range: Starting from Rs. 3384 Upto Rs.10,000 per night whereas Rs. 4,000 per night(low seasons)
5. 47 Jobner Bagh
This hotel is a 4-star Luxurious hotel built with a 1920s style blend of Italian and Indian decor. Jaipur designers and artisans attracted to 47 Jobner Bagh because of its various moons. It only has 12 rooms which makes it an intimate spot. The hotel is perfect and luxurious than your average homestay yet more personal than a five-star hotel.
- Various Facilities are Laundry Service, 24/7 Assistance, Restaurant, Taxi & Travel Arrangements, Massage Therapy, Spa, Money Change, wifi.
- Price Range: Around rs.10,000 per night.
6. 28 Kothi
28 Kothi is a guesthouse with a 4-star rating, opened in early 2016, whereas In 2017, it appeared in Condé Nast Traveler Hot List, becoming the only Indian property to be on that list. It is an intimate boutique property, boasting just five chic rooms decorated with light hues and designed traditionally. The Owner of this Gem Palace owners is also a Mumbai restaurateur.
- Various Facilities are five stylish tropical-feel guest rooms, an Ayurvedic-influenced spa, healthy vegetarian cafe, library, and terrace for yoga.
- Prices Range: around Rs.8000 per night.
7.Taj Rambagh Palace
The Rambagh Palace was once the Maharaja of Jaipur’s home and has 45 spacious royal rooms and 33 suites decorated with antiques. In 1957, it converted into a luxury hotel. The Palace’s great Suvarna Mahal restaurant was once the royal dining room.
- Various Facilities are a Steam bar, croquet lawn, golf putting green, spa complex, two swimming pools. Not only that, it has a fitness center, a yoga pavilion, and wireless Internet.
- Price Range: around Rs. 28,500 per night.
The Oberoi Rajvilas is a 5-star hotel with regal experience. It was the first of the Oberoi group’s “Vilas” properties. It’s is designed architecturally to resemble a Rajasthani fort palace complete with pink walls. It has around 50 rooms and 25 suites (with its private pool) and an air-conditioned luxury tent. The rajvillas hotel is 30 minutes away on the eastern fringe of Jaipur.
- Various Facilities are wireless Internet (only free for the first half-hour),
- Price Range: Rs. 21,000 and upwards per night.
9.Leisure Inn Grand Chanakya
A compact hotel with 52 rooms and a TARDIS-like, wood-paneled lobby. It has a plant-dotted twinkly rooftop bar like the Night Jar. It also plays as a lively little spot to hang out until late. The veggie restaurant Grand Chanakya serves up delicious local favorites, such as dal baati churma and tasty thalis.
- Various Facilities are Laundry and dry cleaning services available, Non-smoking hotels,24-Hours Reception, Boardroom meeting facility, Roofbar & Dining, Gym & Spa, Valet Parking, 3 pm check out.
- Price Range: Around Rs. 2000 to 10,000 and more
10.Umaid Bhawan Heritage House Hotel
Built-in traditional style, Umaid Bhawan, located in Jaipur, has comfortable rooms with beautiful balconies and antique furnishings. The location is okay; the staff is amiable and helpful. Overall It is a lovely, clean, and quiet hotel for a comfy stay. Food and drinks are not expensive.
- Various Facilities are attractive courtyards, open terraces, lovely gardens.
- Price Range: Rs. 3,999 per night