Rules come into effect from 14th September 2020
As the coronavirus pandemic hits new records around the world the UAE immigration has decided to request additional documentation in order to process tourists and visit visas for UAE.
It used to be the case that the only documents required for processing a Dubai visa were passport copy and passport size photograph. Now the additional documents required are as follows:
- 6 months bank statement
- Covid-19 Negative Report ( at time of bording )
- Return air tickets ( 2 Way Flight Ticket )
- Proof of Accommodation
- Commitment letter of return
- Passport Front
- a colored copy of the front page of your passport
- Your passport should be valid for 6 months from your date of entry in Dubai/UAE
- Passport Back
- a colored copy of the back page of your passport
- colored passport size photograph taken against a white background
If visiting friends or relatives then address proof of the UAE resident is also required. In addition, the resident’s Emirates id is also required.
For conferences and exhibitions, a copy of the invitation letter is required
This additional documentation requirement seems to be a temporary endeavor keeping in mind that we are in the middle of a pandemic said one travel agent close to the matter.